Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am back now!!

Ok do any of you watch the biggest Loser. I love it. Well I have been having a hard time lately and got to thinkin about. Week 2, Its the tough week and they call it a challenge because it is a challenge. So over the last week I have been doin some soul searchin. I am trying to get off my crazy diets and think of how I can really make a better lifestyle for myself. I went all big into my 30 day challenge and was doing well and than I was just havin a tough time, not because I had cheated but because I felt so darn yucky. This is how it works every dietician in the world would tell me I dont need diet coke and sugar to feel good, but I am a busy girl life gets busy and crazy for me. Some how that diet coke and sugar keeps me busy. I love all the excercising thats the easy part for me. Its just the food part. You know before I had kids I had super metabolism. I never dieted or even really thoought about it now I need to be paying more attention to it. The problem my brain still thinks like a super metabolism girl and doesn't want to diet or go without. So after a weekend full of thinking. I decided I need to make some positive health changes not just for weight loss, but for overall health. Well I am back and have been workin out so good.I will figure out a way to cut back on treats and do better. Week 2 will not stop me I will get back on the horse that bucked me off last week and start overr.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You are my hero Tara. I want to like excercise more. I really do enjoy it when I actually do it--but consistency is and always has been my problem. That and waking up early . . . .I think you are seriously amazing for running the marathons. Not just saying that either. Seriosly amazing. I'll keep up with you here. Good luck with all of it!!!

Michelle said...

Way to go girl! 5 pounds?? you ROCK!