Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On a roll!!

I am feeling really good. I am finally getting past that I cant do this stage. Some times I feel like I have an excuse for everything. I am too tired to excercise or I will do it later. Sometimes I tell myself I will start eating healthy tomorrow and than I load up on my favorite treats, like I will never ever again get to eat a good treat. I have alot of patterns like that. Since I am feeling motivated and strong. I am going to keep it up and I am continue forward. I ran 5 miles this morning and spent 30 minutes circuit training with Jillian. I ate good and didnt eat late tonight. The biggest loser started back up tonight. I love that show. It is such great motivation to watch those people work there trash off and I think if they can do it, with their size and fitness lever, so can I. Well off to bed so I can get up for 6:90 run. woo hoo

No comments: