Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just another manic monday!!

Dont you just love mondays. All the rest from sunday leaves you refreshed and ready for the week. Sunday is my only day where I rarely leave the house except to go to church. No excercise, occasionally a bike ride or walk. Just a day to take it easy and I love it. So I have been trying to figure out my game plan and I have to admit I am not completely sure. But there are a few things i feel strongly about. First late night eating, it has to stop. This is actually an easy one for me. Last week I worked four nights at Joes, do you know what that equals YES IT WAS FABULOUS. But I just cant eat that yummy mexican food after 8 I think I gained back the five pounds I lost not kidding. So No eating after 630 is my plan. Occasionally something comes up, but I need to do my best. Next maybe I will try something I have never done before. Counting my calories. I know dont laugh at me. I just am strongly against it. But I calculated how many calories I should eat daily and maybe it would be good for me to eat what I am suppose to and see how I feel. I am going to try it out. If I hate it I will scratch that thought. The other part portion control. If I want a diet coke I am going to have it, but just one not three a day. If I am some where fun and there is a yummy treat, yup I am going to eat it but just a little. and you know the deal running, walking and circuit training and two days off. One day off I still walk five miles. But it just feels so good. Well sorry to go on forever. I just am ready to be realistic and make some positive changes. So wish me luck I will keep you posted.

No comments: