Friday, September 12, 2008

Confession time!!

Day 2 was tough. I started the day of with a nice 5 mile jog. I had a healthy high fiber cereal. I had only a small quesadilla at Joe's. We went to the school skate party, I turned down a churro and other treats. By 7 when I went to pick up Wendy's for kids dinner I had a junior cheeseburger. Than went out to dinner, we went to this little indian buffet. I know one of those random moments when you decide to try something new. Well it wasnt very good. We both left not feeling very good and that is where the problem came up. I had to get that yucky taste out. Nick said lets stop and get a shake. Will power left me and I did partake. So now I am left feeling guilty. But I choose not to totally fall off the wagon. I choose to add a day on to the end, my punishment!!! Tomorrow I intend to start fresh. On the upside No Diet coke today. Well wish me luck, maybe not luck but strength to make good choices..

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm so excited you started a fitness blog! And you are so much braver than me posting your picture. Don't worry about 1 shake or 1 hard day we all have them.

You rock!!!