Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I spoke too soon!!

So today was rough. But when I think back I always have this day. Ya know the day when you say never mind this. Its my body it likes this extra twenty pounds I dont. So when I start dropping weight and excercising more. It tells me that I am starving and i crave everything all day. Even though I am eating very healthy and getting enough calories. So all today I reminded myself I just need to get through these next few days and I will be ok. So I clean this older mans house, he is the nices guy ever. He always has a couple cans of diet coke with lime in the fridge for me. He knows its my favorite. Well today he looked all over and finally went out to his outside fridge to make sure i had some. I didnt have the heart to tell him I am off of it. So I took them with me. So that was tempting having a nice cold one in my hand and no one around to catch me. But I stayed strong, I didnt want to have to do another confession. I do have good excercising to report though. 5 mile run and 40 minutes kickboxing, 60 regular sit ups I almost died. Little plug for Jillian, I got her cardio kickboxing, its awesome way to get some quick cardio in when you dont have alot of time 25 minutes. I am always grateful for the night time and the fact I made it through another day. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Good night

No comments: