Monday, August 10, 2009

wow its been awhile!


So I was just going down my blog roll and noticed that I havent posted for 6 months wow time flies. You would think by now I would be fit. Like the fittest. Well I was doing pretty well finished another marathon in May. It was in ogden and it was fabulous. Than started having some girly problems at about that same time. Zapped the energy right out of me. Well it all led up to a hysterectomy on July 7th. The minumum recovery time is 6 weeks. I also had my bladder repaired, giving birth to four kids will do that to ya. So needless to say my excercise routine has completely gone down hill. I know what your saying here, I will get it back and I WILL! But you know whats the hardest part, you work for months and months. You tone up strenghten muscles and gain endurance. Than in a matter of a week or two it all gone. Its been five weeks my body feels like jello, walking a half hour or going up a flight of stairs winds me. I know it is all a part of recovery, but do I still get to say it sucks!! So as I approach my final check up on friday and wait for the next set of instructions. I have to confess I dream of running again and some

times when I cant sleep at night I watch other people do a great workout and it makes me feel happy. I will keep you posted.

No comments: