Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday, woo I am exhausted. I got up early because it was my little ones birthday. Did a quick three miles run, before my busy day started. We went to breakfast and than we hiked up to timpanogas cave. Well we had a few things go wrong, I ended up staying behind to meet up with some others. Than I had one half hour to get up that steep mile and a half climb. I did it in 25 minutes and it was TOUGH!! I had forgot what a climb that is. Wow, when they tell you to leave some time to get up there, there is a reason. By the time we went through the cave and walked down, I was ready for a nap. No way, It was time for a party. frost the cake, make potato salad and finish up last minute details. I could hardly move, I felt like I was moving in slow mo. So by the end of the day I was exhausted. Thank goodness for sunday, aw a day of rest and recovery! I hope you all have a great sunday, relax and enjoy your day!

No comments: