Monday, August 24, 2009

monday, you know a fresh start.

So I am up this morning I am going to try a workout on fitTV I have been wanting to try.. umm hang on a minute!.............um ok I am back. Its so funny as I sat and wrote about the workout I was going to do, the phone rang. Charlee called she had forgot her binder and she needs it for school. So I had to load the kids up, run to the school. Take Chase to school run an errand while I was already out. So and hour and a half later, Uhh new workout plan. I went 3 miles, walked 1 and ran the other two. With the kids and dog in tow, which alone kicks my behind. So at 230 I will try again to do the workout I wanted to do at 8. So on this fabulous first monday back in school, I am reminded of what staying fit is all about. Flexibility, yes both kinds, Being a busy mom of four, I have to be able to move things around. I have to come to terms with days, when with my best intentions, I never get a workout in. I try harder the next day. My ultimate goal is to get up early, real early and get my workout done before my day even starts. But I am still a little restless at night and it is sometimes 1, before I finally fall asleep. Hopefully the more I get back in the swing of things I will start wearing my self out. I use to pass out with in 2 minutes of laying my head on that pillow. I love good sleep and I think I need it. I hope your day is great.

No comments: