Tuesday, August 25, 2009

day 2

Hey girls did you know they doubled the amount of excercise you have to do for fat loss. I was reading some guidlines the other day and it said 1 hour of cardio five days a week. It use to just be 30 minutes, thats a big jump. Its easy to do a half hour, but a full hour gets a little tricky. Today has been a good day so far. I got up and went 3.5 miles and I ran 3. When I run I feel good. So I added another mile. I did some toning and pilates afterwards. I use to think pilates and yoga were kinda lame. Since I have tried a few, I think differently. You can get a workout stretching, plus it feels so good and its a relaxing workout. I need to relax more so its great for me. I am feeling stronger physically and mentally. I still need to eat healthier. Why does treats have to taste so good. I still struggle with eating so darn late at joe bandidos, I am always starvin by the end of my shift and its free and so yummy! ahhh. Maybe I could cut down to one late night feast a week. Thats doable. I hope your having a nice relaxing day.

No comments: