Wednesday, September 2, 2009

rough start

I started this week exhausted. I was just lucky to climb outta my bed~ Now its time to get busy. I got up this morning and ran 4 miles woo hoo. I also did a butt kickin Jillian michaels workout. I am ready to feel strong again. I dream of having a strong, flat stomache. All my goals are in reach, I am sure much like yours. Why is it so hard to stay on track. Just kidding I asked you a question I already knew the answer too. I am slowly adding to the things I need to do to be healthier. Instead of the usual I will change tomorrow. Its my favorite thing to pig out today and I will start eating healthy on monday....I wonder why diet coke and donuts, couldnt somehow be a healthy breakfast. I read an article that if you cut sugar out for a week you with be cured of your sugar addiction. I dont know that I believe that. Me and my older kids once went off sugar for an entire month. I know crazy!! I still loved and wanted sugar after the first week. But it does get easier and easier not to eat it. Its more a social thing for me I am bored lets go get a diet coke and peanut M&M's. The staples to any good diet. Protein and lecithin, thats a fat burner, it comes right inside those peanut M&M's. Well I am going to set some goals, I am going to quit procrastinating. Have a fabulous day, I believe in YOU:)

No comments: