Tuesday, September 22, 2009

uncomfortable!

Do you just ever feel uncomfortable. Uncomfortable if you dont lose a little more weight, uncomfortable in your clothes, uncomfortable without your clothes. Uncomfortable if you are going to lose the weght. working out more, eating less. I guess you just have to pick your uncomfortable. Its all about stepping out of your comfort zone. Do you ever read one of those fitness magazines. You know they show the cover model and she shares her diet. Its never a diet coke and chocolate donut for breakfast, cheesy enchiladas for dinner. Its lean proteins, veggies, fruits and whole wheat stuff. Its work, hard work! Commitment, hard commitment. You know when its the toughest for me when I am mad, sad, happy or bored. I am an emotional eater, I confess. Never been one of those people who cant eat when I am stressed. Never quite under stood that. I am so good at maintaining, I just have to push super hard and do this. Ella is 2 now and it reminds me how long I have been fighting this stubborn 20. It wins everytime and I am tired of it. So its game on now, time to step out of comfort zone. Knowing full well I can do it. Just trying to figure out how to stay focused in my busy life....I hope you are doing fabulous and feeling fabulous!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You inspire me. Course I'm prego right now, but maybe it will carry over to post-prego.

I wish you all the luck Tara. I know you can do it. After running a marathon, giving birth to beautiful babies, being a mommy to almost 2 teenagers and always having a smile on your face, you can do anything. :-)