Thursday, January 22, 2009

Progressd

So this time around I have been really good at just taking some baby steps, healthy changes and more activity at a time. Not overdoing so that i burn out quickly. We have started training, so the extra running is making me feel great and the more we run the easier it gets. Cant wait for that yucky inversion to clear out. I love running in all the elements, but yucky air I can pass on. I am down a couple pounds and feeling good. Charlee came to me the other night with a challenge to cut out sugar till valentines. AHHHH. Well it was her Idea and I will be supportive. Its been nice because my guilty conscience would never let me cheat her. Isnt funny how easy we can let ourselves down. But others is a whole other story. Feeling good and strong. My weekly dose of biggest loser always help. Have you watched, my goodness those people weigh alot and there work outs are insane. Me and my sister in law were talking about how it helps us to pump it up. If they can do that we should be able too...

No comments: