Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hi there, its me holy cow I know. It has been 3 months since I last checked in. So I wanted to post this morning but crazy day. Finally had some time this afternoon. So I was curious to look and see when I started my get fit blog. The begining of September. Do you realize it has been four months. I am proud to say I have not gained weight, but I think from when I started I have only lost a few. Well I have lost and gained 10 pounds at least 3 times. You know what my problem is, You know that feeling when your losing weight, clothes are getting baggy and people are noticing. Than I get a little lax about the whole thing, next thing I know I am off track, un-motivated and the weight is back. So the trick is to not get lax about the whole thing, to stay strong and commited. Maybe its time I admit it, you know its the first step to recovery, I have commitment issues with weight loss. I dont know what it is. I really really want to lose the weight, but something inside of me likes that that extra padding and the comfort it brings. SOrry I got way off track. What I am getting at is the time is now. Not next week or next month, NOW. so I dont have to log on to blogger and look and see how I let another 4 months go, without reaching my goal. It tough way tough, I know, Still sign me up. I starting a new running training schedule, thank you Kami, a half marathon and than a marathon. I know what it takes I know what I need to do. If there was a degree in fitness and diet I would have it by now. Its just time to DO IT!! I think I am ready to recommit and do this... I will keep you posted!!

No comments: