Thursday, August 16, 2012

On a roll:)

So its been going great and feeling great. I got me in some cardio today, YAY. I went to the gym today with my good friend Amy. She is such a great example to me. She had an injury and she wasnt sure if she could run our marathon. She crossed trained like a wonder woman. Sometimes having to do over 3 hours at the gym. I am not very good at the gym and cardio. Its totally a mental thing. I just have a hard time settling into a half hour or hour on a machine. I know it gets easier the more you do it. But I struggle and its not like when I am running and I get 3 miles from home. Even if I want to quit I still have to get back home. At the gym I know my car is just one minute away. We did a half hour on bike and a half hour on the stair mill. Well she did 30 minutes on stairmill. I had to stop like 8 times that is a workout, my lungs were burning and I was sweaty. I know being all sweaty is gross, but it gives me a sense of accomplishment and I feel strong. I have missed that feeling the last few weeks. So besides the bite of sugar cookie bar, I ate in my dream last night(I was so dissappointed in myself) lol just a dream. It was easy yesterday. I had some steamed brocoli, fresh out of Rachels garden tomatoes and grilled chicken. It was delicious with my favorite vinagrette on top, Eating healthy can taste yummy. Sometimes you just have to get a little creative. Feeling good, feeling strong and ready for day 4. Hope everyone else feels awesome and strong today.

No comments: