Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bam day 2 gone.

So day 2 down. I totally did awesome. There was one little bump in the road. I forgot tell my sweet husband I was off the diet coke. So after sitting out at my daughters hot soccer game. We drove home seperately, he came walking in with an ice cold diet coke, AHHH, crushed ice might I add. So whats a girl to do, I had to use my manners. Ok so I drank half. But other than that my day was a complete success. Healthy eating all day and I did my workout. The nice thing is the scale is going down. BUt it always responds quickly, Like we have talked about I know how to do it, its just a matter of keeping it. Lately I have read alot about mixing up your carbs daily. Somedays low, some days mid and some days higher, It tricks your body so it doesnt get used  the same thing. Right now I am sticking high protein low carb. Just because my activity is so low. Its funny I was talking to somebody today about being bummed that I could not run. They said, maybe its your bodies way of telling you need to slow down, I hear this alot. I thought to myself, why cant my body just send me tickets to some place warm, with a nice sandy beach. I would sit around and relax lots with no pain:) Well heres to a good day. Foots starting to feel really good, Yay.

No comments: