Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sleeping in

This morning I set my alarm for 535 and when it went off. I said to myself, "forget about it, not happening today" This is a hard one for me. I go a hundred miles an hour almost all the time. I try to workout 6 days a week and have a lot going on. For along time I did not realize the importance of rest and sleep. When I got sick last year and was on a zpak. I just kept going, the dr said I can give you whatever medicine, but if you are not going to rest, you are not fully going to get better. When I got injured the answer was rest, I dont really like this answer. But I have learned the truth to it. When you are trying to eat healthy, get your sleep girls. Cause when I dont sleep and I am exhausted. THe cravings are insane. I dont have the energy to make good choices. Sometimes if cravings are really bad, more than food, you need a nap. So today I will not beat myself up over not getting up for a workout, I will enjoy not yawning and feeling exhausted:) Have a great day!

No comments: