Sunday, September 9, 2012

Am I hungry or comfortable?

So I work in a restaurant and at the end of the shift, everyone sits down and has some dinner together. After a long night on your feet running around, you are starving. So you sit down and eat, mexican food at 9 at night. You are starving and you need to finish your work, so you eat a little faster than normal. Than all the sudden you are stuffed and uncomfortable. You finish up at work and go home to bed. Yuck!! Now if you did this everyonce in awhile, no big deal. But to do this several times a week, not the best thing for your health. So I read an article the other day that said you should go to bed feeling a little hungry at night. I think I dont really like feeling hungry when I go to bed. But I realize how much I would rather feel, a little hungry than totally full, when I go to bed. You certainly wake up feeling better. So I packed a banana and a protein shake, while everyone enjoyed warm chips with salsa and yummy food, I ate my food. I survived and I felt good this morning. Its esy to cave in when facing our goals, but pushing through and staying focused is hard. But its so worth it!! Right?

No comments: