Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Now!

This is my new paper running pouch that cute little molly made me. I love it I dont think she knows how much I sweat so paper might not be the best material for me runnin.. But I love it.
So I was thinking alot after I noticed I had not wrote anything on my blog in an entire year. I cannot believe how quick a year goes. So this is me now a current photo, still just crazy me. Since that last post I noticed I was 17 pounds from my goal, right now I am only 5 pounds away from my goal, which excites me and concerns me. So in the time since I last posted I did not just lose 12 pounds, first I gained oh propably 10 pounds, lost 15, gained back 20 and than that brings me to the now. I have lost 25 over the last 3 months. I got braces which took off 8 pounds in 10 days, making it hard to eat, talk and smile. All of my favorite things. It was a fast way to drop some pounds not the most comfortable though. It did make me more aware of my snacking and eating habits. When you have to do a cleaning ritual everytime you eat anything, you are much more likely to not eat that little snack and brush for the eighth time that day. But the other stuff as I read thru those blog posts. I have the same struggles, that I have struggled with for a long time. I dont really know how to overcome them. I wish I was just naturally a really health conscious person, But I AM NOT. Luckily for me marathon training, runnin 40+ miles a week burns away those donuts, cookies cake and soda that I love. But when winter hits and running slows down. I will have to be ready to battle my battles. We all have struggles and I guess the most important thing is to do our best every day. Not to obsess over it or make life less enjoyable. Its that balance and one day I know I will figure it out. Until than I will just do my Best!!!


1 comment:

emlizalmo said...

Why are those pictures so dang blurry? Did I send them to you that way? Sorry. People can't see how freaking great your legs look in them! :) Love the post though. You have worked so hard, Tara. Winter will come, and we will keep right on working...together. <3